The User Services Intern/Co-Op, under the direction of the User Services Manager, will work to ensure proper computer and mobile device operation for all Shawmut users to accomplish essential business tasks.
- Assist in providing end-user support for all end-user applications and services.
- Build rapport with help-desk customers; train users when necessary.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop or device level, including installation and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups and configuring systems and applications.
- Record, track and document service-desk tickets.
- Assist with maintenance of all IT related equipment including but not limited to workstations, mobile devices, routers, hubs, printers, A/V, networking equipment, etc.
- Assist in configuration and installation of new hardware and software on new PCs as well as upgrades on existing PCs.
- Assist the team members with other projects as assigned.